Support

FDK

In reply to pacokeks: [That's not a profile, what profile are you running? Who's the creator?]

I'm the creator 😄

FDK

In reply to pacokeks: [Hm, don't know if it's possible there, only editing the rotation probably works, create a ticket pls]

I tried to find something like a "safe" or "can win" in lua files, but I couldn’t find it, okay, I will create it.

FDK

In reply to pacokeks: [Hm, don't know if it's possible there, only editing the rotation probably works, create a ticket pls]

Looks like I found this in rotation 😄

FDK

but unfortunately I didn’t understand how to fix this, I tried different values or completely remove this function. Either nothing changes, or the bot stops working. I use reload after every change.

SLlol

In reply to FDK: [but unfortunately I didn’t understand how to fix this, I tried different values or completely remove this function. Either nothing changes, or the bot stops working. I use reload after every change.]

if you get an answer to this let me know, I've been trying to deal with the same thing

FDK

In reply to TSLlol: [if you get an answer to this let me know, I've been trying to deal with the same thing]

ok, I created a ticket and am waiting for response

ufill

I play dwarf Priest SoD level 12. I use paco auto loader and see that the priest want to cast smite but cancel the whole time so its auto attacking. Andy know know how to fix?

SLlol

In reply to zutfill: [I play dwarf Priest SoD level 12. I use paco auto loader and see that the priest want to cast smite but cancel the whole time so its auto attacking. Andy know know how to fix?]

It's not a problem caused by paco's profile, but some issue with the rotation file

SLlol

Probably, there have been a few things I had to fix in the rotation files sofar, haven't made a priest yet tho