Support

In reply to Cava

Hello, @everyone!

I wanted to share a bit about my journey with this bot—I've been using it since its Beta Testing phase, handling multiple accounts for 12-16 hours daily.

My support is purely voluntary, as I receive no compensation from the Dev Team, I genuinely endorse this impressive bot.

A friendly reminder to all users: before reaching out or opening a ticket for bot-related issues, consider some basic troubleshooting. Here are key guidelines:

**Installation Issues**
Make sure your .NET version is 7.0 (x64), and check if your antivirus is blocking the bot's installation files. The installation guide at https://codedeception.net/resources/pixel-master-hybrid-wow-bot.38//guides/install has all you need for a smooth installation.

**Setup**
Correct setup is crucial for a seamless start. Take a moment to read through https://codedeception.net/resources/pixel-master-hybrid-wow-bot.38//guides/setup, paying attention to issues like Keyboard Layout discrepancies (EN-UK vs. EN-US).

**Profiles**
Get your profiles from the store at https://codedeception.net/resources/pixel-master-hybrid-wow-bot.38//store before loading them into the bot.

**Problem Reporting**
When facing profile issues, determine if the problem is with the bot or the specific profile (e.g., the bot runs fine on one profile but not on another). For profile-related problems, post in the relevant channel and tag the author:

<@154620580614635520> in <#1123140737664548904>
<@206452886761242634> in <#1123137640724705320>
<@867451860000440391> in <#1123137701584048168>
When reporting bugs or issues, include details like the botbase (e.g., QuestingBot or SimpleBot) and the game version (e.g., WotLK or Era). Copy relevant information from the Console log, accessed by clicking the >_ icon in the blue on the bot.

I encourage ticket submissions especially for ongoing bugs and issues or for unexplained issues but for basic inquiries like purchasing the bot or setting it up, check <#1083282031817011230> , etc., before submitting a ticket. Your proactive approach helps efficiently track and resolve bugs. Thank you for your cooperation!

In reply to Cava

Huge shout out to <@240134432122601474> <@154620580614635520> and <@762966782179934269> for their ongoing work and support of the bot.

To those of you present here who are ***NOT*** active users of the bot, I'm genuinely interested in understanding your perspective. Please feel free to DM me and share your insights on the following points:

**Reasons for Inactivity:**

What factors or aspects have kept you from actively using the bot?
Are there specific challenges or barriers you've encountered?

**Suggestions for Improvement:**

What changes or improvements could be made to encourage your participation?
Are there specific aspects of the bot's functionality or interface that you find lacking?

**Missing Features:**

Are there particular features or functionalities you wish were included in the bot?
What additional capabilities would make the bot more appealing to you?

**User Experience Feedback:**

How would you describe your overall experience with the bot, if you've interacted with it before?
Are there any usability issues or areas where the user experience could be enhanced?

**Comparison with Alternatives:**

Have you tried other bots or platforms that offer similar services? If yes, what distinguishes them from this bot?
Are there specific features from other platforms that you would like to see implemented here?

**Community Engagement:**

Are there specific ways in which the community or user engagement could be improved to make your experience more enjoyable?
What kind of interactions or discussions would you like to see within the community?

**Accessibility and Support:**

How accessible do you find the bot's setup and usage?
Is there anything lacking in terms of support or guidance for new users?

Your feedback *is* valuable and will contribute to the ongoing development and enhancement of the bot. Feel free to share your thoughts candidly, and I appreciate your time in providing this input!

Happy Botting Everyone!!

mmd

hello i hope have good day
My robot is not working properly since this morning
Either the program closes by itself or it goes in a direct direction
I uninstalled the driver and it did not help
Do you think I should clean it from the beginning?

In reply to mmd: [hello i hope have good day
My robot is not working properly since this morning
Either the program closes by itself or it goes in a direct direction
I uninstalled the driver and it did not help
Do you think I should clean it from the beginning?]

<#1098481395648712735>

Nabimaru

Guys, my bot for the past 2 weeks has been just stopping in the middle of farming randomly, not doing anything.
I know this seems to be a relatively common issue but is there any fix to this planned?

I am playing SOD. (not herbing or anything, just killing spiders in duskwood)