Support

Nocurne

In reply to Humić: [Yes yes I am a SoD player just want to test it for P2]

Gotta wait for innersilence to update bot for newest patch

Krypo

I'm trying to set up the bot for the first time, clicking "Install Memory Driver" doesn't seem to do anything at all. Windows Defender real time protection is disabled. Should I see *something*?

In reply to Krypto: [I'm trying to set up the bot for the first time, clicking "Install Memory Driver" doesn't seem to do anything at all. Windows Defender real time protection is disabled. Should I see *something*?]

Use <#1098481395648712735>

Krypo

quick question before i spend more time troubleshooting an issue with windows 11, does pixelmaster have a linux port or does it work via wine/proton?

Delane

In reply to Krypto: [I'm trying to set up the bot for the first time, clicking "Install Memory Driver" doesn't seem to do anything at all. Windows Defender real time protection is disabled. Should I see *something*?]

In my case after installing Net 8 runtime I still had to install Net 7 runtime for driver to be installed. Driver installation runs an executable in "Drivers" folder of the bot as far as I understand. If you start CMD as admin, and then try to start that executable through cmd, you might see if it gives any errors. Shift right click on executable in Drivers, "Copy as Path", paste that path into cmd, and run

Krypo

In reply to Delane: [In my case after installing Net 8 runtime I still had to install Net 7 runtime for driver to be installed. Driver installation runs an executable in "Drivers" folder of the bot as far as I understand. If you start CMD as admin, and then try to start that executable through cmd, you might see if it gives any errors. Shift right click on executable in Drivers, "Copy as Path", paste that path into cmd, and run]

.net 7 worked, thank you 😄