Bug Report

KCLEC

In reply to pacokeks: [you can disable my addon after using it once]

All good with a start hunt dwarf, he takes all the available quests and doesn't kill any unnecessary monsters. He does everything perfectly well.

KCLEC

Still no better, as a night elf druid he makes useless monsters, doesn't return the quest unless I stop/restart the bot, then only takes one quest afterwards. Same for the night elf hunter

KCLEC

The different starts work well there is just the start in Teldrasill which poses a problem, with any class

pacokeks

In reply to Gilwithcopium

<@171469009793843201> can you try my teldrasil profile as a druid / hunter? does it do the first 3-4 quests?

pacokeks

In reply to Gilwithcopium

Okay <@171469009793843201> and me tested it more. It seems to be an error int he KillMultiMobs function. <@240134432122601474> needs to fix that

From some basic testing it appears bot doesn't register the objective complete until interrupted.
E.g. stopping and starting bot or when my bags were full and bot went to go and vendor immediately after bot said quest was done.

pacokeks

In reply to Innersilence

Using normal "KillMobs" works just fine, just tried. its def an error in KillMultiMobs <@240134432122601474>

KCLEC

In reply to Gilwithcopium: [From some basic testing it appears bot doesn't register the objective complete until interrupted.
E.g. stopping and starting bot or when my bags were full and bot went to go and vendor immediately after bot said quest was done.]

I have the same problem on this profil yes

KCLEC

In reply to pacokeks: [Using normal "KillMobs" works just fine, just tried. its def an error in KillMultiMobs <@240134432122601474>]

I can try now ? Its on killmobs normal ?

KCLEC

Ok thanks, the KillMultiMobs could have something to do with the fact that the bot doesn't know when to return/take quests?

pacokeks

In reply to KCLEC: [Ok thanks, the KillMultiMobs could have something to do with the fact that the bot doesn't know when to return/take quests?]

yeah it doesnt seem to recognize quest is done