Bug Report

srauch

druid rotation still doesn't work in Era (SoD). It's cancelling its own Healing Touch causing the character to die over and over. It's not using Mangle either

СИМП

i think this lead to other skill/talents bugging our for me (i.e. holy light spamming and never letting it fully cast, not using other skills/talents during encounter)

СИМП

ok, dont know what i broke by changing the name on the paladin lua but now im getting this error [Err] 09:02:21 - Starting bot failed. Error: Could not activate wow window
😄

SLlol

So I'm using Paco's era grinding profile in SoD Era, and sometimes the character just stops functioning after a while and goes AFK, and eventually logs out. No error message in the bot log, last message is usually "combat started". I'm kinda suspecting it's Skinning related (maybe Gathering too), cause it doesn't seem to happen when I untick the option. I've ran a test for 3 hours with only herb gathering enabled no problem, but soon after I enabled skinning again it happened. If I saw correctly the character killed a Boar and just stopped doing anything. Happened at 59,55 in westfall if that helps. It usually seems to happen in weird remote places like this where there don't seem to be enemies based on the previous places the character logged out at. Not sure if it even is skinning related, but again, unticking skinning and gathering seemed to prevent this from happening, but yea no error messages in the log so.