Bug Report

KCLEC

And this function is not used for other races? I didn't get very far in the quests but the first 5-6 dwarf and human quests don't seem to pose a problem

pacokeks

In reply to KCLEC: [And this function is not used for other races? I didn't get very far in the quests but the first 5-6 dwarf and human quests don't seem to pose a problem]

nope, cause you dont need to kill diffrent mobs at the same time in other races, but later on

KCLEC

It's no better, we come back to the initial problem, bot farming the Young Nightsaber endlessly without ever moving on to the Young Thistle Boar.

KCLEC

In reply to pacokeks: [works? 😛]

I restarted everything as requested but it's the same, it only farms Young Nightsaber. Could a game or bot setting interfere? This is really the only profile I have this kind of problem with.

KCLEC

In reply to Innersilence

Hello <@240134432122601474>, any idea on how long it will take to correct the problem? (KillMultiMobs)

cyanide

Hey! When trying to add certain profiles it doesn’t display the in the profile window and therefore wont let me run them. Specifically Undead 1-16. Horde 16-20. Horde 20-25

In reply to cyanide: [Hey! When trying to add certain profiles it doesn’t display the in the profile window and therefore wont let me run them. Specifically Undead 1-16. Horde 16-20. Horde 20-25]

please use console and make a screenshot of

In reply to cyanide: [Hey! When trying to add certain profiles it doesn’t display the in the profile window and therefore wont let me run them. Specifically Undead 1-16. Horde 16-20. Horde 20-25]

Are you running the bot in Era/Sod or WotLK?