Bug Report

Ra

In reply to pacokeks: [they're my free profiles, what npcs? names? when? horde or ally?]

Zuldrak, the ones on Argent Strand, if you put auto search for vendor, auto mailbox, auto etc. It bugs a lot and it tries to interact with the NPCs on Argent Strand and it says Invalid Target, same with some Enemies there. It just goes weird. Paladin Horde.

pacokeks

In reply to Rat: [Zuldrak, the ones on Argent Strand, if you put auto search for vendor, auto mailbox, auto etc. It bugs a lot and it tries to interact with the NPCs on Argent Strand and it says Invalid Target, same with some Enemies there. It just goes weird. Paladin Horde.]

yeah that has nothing to do with the profile, way to fix that would be to add vendors, but thats a feature of my premium profiles

Ra

We changed the options of Auto Vendor, Auto Mailbox and it seems to work. (don't know if it goes to vendor tho)

Kimsan

A little report of my classic era warlock that ive run for a while now:

*Keeps trying to make another healthstone when it already made one(only does this when char just used one and low on hp) and not when im starting the bot

*keeps buffing with demon skin, should do demon armor at lvl20

*when char is drinking it should pop consume shadows for pet if its low on hp

*char dot up CoA and corruption then cast ONE wandcast followed up by a shadowbolt. Sometimes it interrupt itself middle of SB and starts drainlife instead.

*should prio health funnel more when pet is getting low HP

Personally i think it should skip Shadowbolt at all times and just do immo CoA corr and just use wand. Now it doesnt even apply immolate

Also: character randomly target himself and pet very often after combat, looks very bottish when doing it for no reason (lifetapping makes it target himself)

pacokeks

Current Bugs:
```
1. Store Items can't be disabled in the Store
2. Ships don't work between Kalimdor and Eastern Kingdom, he gets ont he boat but stays on it
3. Selling Items doesn't work via the bot menue, also "Sell Blue Items" can't be checked
4. If you enable "Find Vendors automatically" it tries to target the NPC's in Argent Strand (Zul Drak)
5. Fix warlock rotation in Era (keeps castin health stones), should cast demond armor from lvl 20 on, does target itself when using lifetap (shouldn't do it)
6. For the profile chaining, make it only load the next profile and not the "next, next" if set in the next profile to load the one after (would greatly reduce server load and loading times for profiles)
7. Make it not go into the cavern in Thousand Needles, when trying to get to Un'goro, that doesn't work, theres no connection.
8. Check Honor Hold in Outlands (severe navmesh errors)
9. If "KillBetweenHotspots" is enabled, the bot will try to attack the NPC's in Cenarion Refugee (Outlands - Zangamarsh)
10. If "KillBetweenHotspots" is enabled, the bot will attack everything till he reaches the hotspots, should only start attacking between hotspots when he reached the first hotspots, so the bot can move freely to the grinding zone
```
To Add:
```
1. A "Game Switch" like "GameVersion = Era" and ""GameVersion = WotLK" so profiles distinguish between Era and WotLK Vendors or Trainer for example
2. Add some more "safety" checks if bot gets stuck (automatic HS for example) especially useful in era/hc
3. Adding a skinning option, which can disable skinning other people mobs
4. Druids should go direcly onto herbs so it doesnt need to change form (huge improvement for druids which they are known for) also looks bot like if it does, even tho it doesn't need to (only for herbing)
5. Add Shadowmeld for druids into the rotation for era
```

pacokeks

In reply to Gilwithcopium: [Mining skill needs to drop form, but Herbing and Skinning can be done in any form]

thats why i said "only herbing" 😛

Kimsan

My character doesnt use FP when it dings even levels, hes running by foot, dies and logout. I hsed to IF and started bot again and he ran and learned new spells and then started to run by foot again(paco knows)
(CLASSIC ERA)

Kimsan

just woke up and my char was DCd. any ideas?
warlock lvl 29 CLASSIC ERA hillsbrad
Character was alive when i logged back in but had ran out of food , 10ish free bagslots left

pacokeks

URGENT Bugs:
```
1. Selling doesn't work
2. Ships don't work between Kalimdor and Eastern Kingdom, he gets ont he boat but stays on it
3. If you enable "Find Vendors automatically" it tries to target the NPC's in Argent Strand (Zul Drak)
4. Make it not go into the cavern in Thousand Needles, when trying to get to Un'goro, that doesn't work, theres no connection.
5. Check Honor Hold in Outlands (severe navmesh errors)
6. If "KillBetweenHotspots" is enabled, the bot will try to attack the NPC's for example in Cenarion Refugee (Outlands - Zangamarsh / Auchidon) and Northend
7. If "KillBetweenHotspots" is enabled, the bot will attack everything till he reaches the hotspots, should only start attacking between hotspots when he reached the first hotspots, so the bot can move freely to the grinding zone
```

Kimsan

Ive got a really annoying bug this night. When my character ressurect after death he is still dead but get ressurected. Hp/mana is half but doesnt regen up. I need to relog to make him alive again. Anyone had the same problem? (CLASSIC ERA)