Bug Report

pacokeks

In reply to Kimsan: [Ive got a really annoying bug this night. When my character ressurect after death he is still dead but get ressurected. Hp/mana is half but doesnt regen up. I need to relog to make him alive again. Anyone had the same problem? (CLASSIC ERA)]

Had that issue to, wotlk

In reply to Kimsan: [just woke up and my char was DCd. any ideas?
warlock lvl 29 CLASSIC ERA hillsbrad
Character was alive when i logged back in but had ran out of food , 10ish free bagslots left]

DCed and bot could not read data anymore

In reply to Kimsan: [Ive got a really annoying bug this night. When my character ressurect after death he is still dead but get ressurected. Hp/mana is half but doesnt regen up. I need to relog to make him alive again. Anyone had the same problem? (CLASSIC ERA)]

<@275376983574315008> u there?

Cremers

~~Invalid store profile 'Horde Leveling Quest Profiles - [H](01-16)Undead.cs'. Load error: KillMobs quest 381: hotspots is null and dont have this quest in database, must provide hotspots!~~ Moved to Cava-profiles

mr13ech

In both feee quest profile and pacokeks premium grinding profiles there is stuck bug in horde 18 lvl mage Barrens crossroads. After landing from taxi, or coming to the same land spot by foot if nearby, bot goest to the innkeeper wall and stuck three times, after tries to return to prev position and happens again