Bug Report

In reply to Yukn: [since the last update my druid have the problem while gathering herbs that he is "still flying" and will skip the node. it seems like druid flying form is not always grounded when trying to gather herbs]

this is the reason that I set to always cancel form, becuz this problem could happen. I need more info. When this problem happened for you, what happens if you descend manually? does your character grounds and then can gather the node or you need to reposition it first before be able to ground it?

Yukn

when i reposition to ground it works fine. its not all the time. running different profiles in wotlk and sometimes the druid just doesnt land properly when trying to gather a herb. i cant figure out if it is a pattern or not.

In reply to Yukn: [when i reposition to ground it works fine. its not all the time. running different profiles in wotlk and sometimes the druid just doesnt land properly when trying to gather a herb. i cant figure out if it is a pattern or not.]

Pls if u can take a short video and send me

Kimsan

I added bullets as specifik item in dejunk addon so when he refill ammo and go back to grinding i pause addon and delete the bullets. Tip if someone want to save bagspace

In reply to Kimsan: [I added bullets as specifik item in dejunk addon so when he refill ammo and go back to grinding i pause addon and delete the bullets. Tip if someone want to save bagspace]

Whose profile are you using if you don't mind me asking

pacokeks

In reply to Gilwithcopium: [I assumed deleting the bullets might effect your grind loop?]

mine does check for bullet OR arrows