Bug Report

PepaPig

In reply to pacokeks: [Are you using my profiles? Cause they are all programmed in]

Yes, sometimes it get stuck. Usually if you start your profile w/ 0 space in bag

pacokeks

also when the bot tries to restock with the new system it just hits escape over and over again, doesnt go restocking even if besides a merchant

In reply to pacokeks: [also when the bot tries to restock with the new system it just hits escape over and over again, doesnt go restocking even if besides a merchant]

U mean restocking won't work at all?

SLlol

I had that happen when I messed up vendor IDs in the profile, worked fine after I fixed them ( although I'm not sure what happened with the numbers cause I had 60 set in the profile and in the bot too, but it bought 100)

pacokeks

In reply to TSLlol: [I had that happen when I messed up vendor IDs in the profile, worked fine after I fixed them ( although I'm not sure what happened with the numbers cause I had 60 set in the profile and in the bot too, but it bought 100)]

Mine are fine, happens on every profile

SLlol

```else
if not player:petKnowsSpell('Torment') then--we dont Have Voidwalker
if player:IsSpellReadyOrCasting("Summon Voidwalker") and Storage:IsItemReady('Soul Shard') then
needPreparation = true
prepAction = player.Spells["Summon Voidwalker"]:MaxRank()
return needPreparation, prepAction
end
else
if player:IsSpellReadyOrCasting("Consume Shadows") and player:GetPetHealthPercent() <= 75 then
if not player:petHasBuff("Consume Shadows") then
prepAction = player.Spells["Consume Shadows"]:MaxRank()
needPreparation = true
return needPreparation, prepAction
end
end
end
end```

In reply to TSLlol: [so there's a problem with Warlock's rotation in Era, and here's where the problem happens:]

Add ``` to start and finish of code blocks

SLlol

so every time combat ends, this code causes the warlock to dismiss the succubus, start to summon voidwalker, stop, and resummon succubus. Then combat -> dismisses succubus again, sum void, stop, sum succubus, combat

SLlol

me neither, but the way the rotation file is configured as far as I see, is it summons the "biggest" pet, so till lvl10 imp, after lvl10 voidwalker, after lvl20 succubus