Bug Report

JohnLoder

Still Problems with Mailing System in SOD. Also Profile does randomly stop working when gathering Minerals or Herbs. Dort press the Revive Button sometimes and so on

In reply to JohnLoder: [Still Problems with Mailing System in SOD. Also Profile does randomly stop working when gathering Minerals or Herbs. Dort press the Revive Button sometimes and so on]

Are you mailing to a character on the same account? And on friends list

Ladge

Mail issue: bot is failing to mail items because it is trying to send more than 12 item slots worth at a time. Is this a bug or configuration issue on my part?

Cava

In reply to Ladge: [Mail issue: bot is failing to mail items because it is trying to send more than 12 item slots worth at a time. Is this a bug or configuration issue on my part?]

Check receivers name

Ladge

Getting a LUA error. Lua39 assertion failed. In function getID, updateplayer profession info. Is this common or unique? Any advice?

In reply to Ladge: [Getting a LUA error. Lua39 assertion failed. In function getID, updateplayer profession info. Is this common or unique? Any advice?]

First time seeing this error.

If you have a screenshot please provide, as well as which client WotLK or Era (and which version, Era, HC, SOD)

Ladge

This is for SOD. Error occurs everytime I /reload and pops up when doing professions, e.g. making bandages.

In reply to Ladge: [I have had the bot about 3 days, so my install is recent and has been error free so far.]

Well welcome.

It's usually pretty trouble free here