Bug Report

Ladge

Possibly related, but when I try to run a simplebot profile, using either the basiccombatclasses or the new advanced ones, my bot stands still and spams the 4 key (possibly because its the ranged pull). Then gives up because it has no target and stops.

In reply to Ladge: [Possibly related, but when I try to run a simplebot profile, using either the basiccombatclasses or the new advanced ones, my bot stands still and spams the 4 key (possibly because its the ranged pull). Then gives up because it has no target and stops.]

Hi, what professions your char has? Your clinet language is english right?

In reply to Ladge: [Possibly related, but when I try to run a simplebot profile, using either the basiccombatclasses or the new advanced ones, my bot stands still and spams the 4 key (possibly because its the ranged pull). Then gives up because it has no target and stops.]

Generaly when bot press 4 it's because addon isn't activate 🙂

Also experiencing the issue with the Old Rotation, bot pulls but doesnt continue attacking during combat. Have tested in Classic Era and SoD.

SLlol

In reply to Sericoncept: [wich clasS ,]

none of the classes work, Old Rotation is broken. Only AdvancedCombatModule works

In reply to TSLlol: [none of the classes work, Old Rotation is broken. Only AdvancedCombatModule works]

advanced module is greatr ?

In reply to TSLlol

<@228201090405892098> if you launch console when running bot does the AdvancedModule type some information in console ?