Bug Report

PepaPig

Skinning bug? Addon starts skinning, then 1sec before finishing it moves away. It is not all the time, and I'm on VM

SLlol

In reply to PepaPig: [Skinning bug? Addon starts skinning, then 1sec before finishing it moves away. It is not all the time, and I'm on VM]

is it with Simplebot?

In reply to PepaPig: [Questingbot, also bot is not selling/mailing at all]

Sounds like a spetup problem. Pls open a ticket and I will check it with u

In reply to TSLlol: [oh no 😂 😂 I think this is a one-off bug, but I stepped away from the PC for 5 mins and the bot got into a selling/restocking loop bug and I come back to this lmfao]

Do you get warning for keyboard layout?

SLlol

In reply to Innersilence: [Do you get warning for keyboard layout?]

no, but I think this was a one time weird bug, bot got in a loop of restocking food at innkeeper, and restocking arrows at bowyer

SLlol

New bug with Questingbot since the last update to skinning/gathering, now the bot will often interrupt skinning and move on, leaving the corpse. And sometimes when skinning fails due to being orange difficulty, bot will just not skin and move on, leaving the mob corpse behind. This is how it was (imperfectly) working with Simplebot since I've used it.

SLlol

Also rarely the bot does skin the mob and succeeds, but doesn't loot the leather from it, it just leaves it there, thus leaving the mob's corpse behind.