Bug Report

SLlol

In reply to PepaPig: [Skinning bug? Addon starts skinning, then 1sec before finishing it moves away. It is not all the time, and I'm on VM]

Ah I see it's been reported by Pepa too

Starting task 'Move to Silverspien Forest - The Sepulcher Flight Master' in group 'If Checkpoint FlightMaster is not set'.

getting this but the flightmaster is set and now i am flying to this to fly back direct after wards..

In reply to SHRTS-Simon: [Starting task 'Move to Silverspien Forest - The Sepulcher Flight Master' in group 'If Checkpoint FlightMaster is not set'.

getting this but the flightmaster is set and now i am flying to this to fly back direct after wards..]

Which profile mate

PepaPig

In reply to Innersilence

<@240134432122601474> show me the ways of the druid, I think the class file sets the specialization based on talents, but i'm running feral with 11 - 0 - 5 or so. Any way I can bypass the default?

In reply to PepaPig: [<@240134432122601474> show me the ways of the druid, I think the class file sets the specialization based on talents, but i'm running feral with 11 - 0 - 5 or so. Any way I can bypass the default?]

what is bot doing and what do you want bot to do

PepaPig

In reply to Gilwithcopium: [what is bot doing and what do you want bot to do]

trying the addon to do feral rotation, but instead its casting wrath and moonfire

In reply to PepaPig: [trying the addon to do feral rotation, but instead its casting wrath and moonfire]

Probably thinks bot is balance spec

```function Druid:CombatRole()
-- 0 - Melee DPS : Will try to stick to the target
-- 1 - Range: Will try to kite target if it got close. Useful for hunters
-- 2 - Healer: Will try to target party/raid members and get in range to heal them
-- 3 - Tank: Will try to engage nearby enemies who targeting alies
if Player.Level < 10 then return 1 end
return self:GetSpecialization() == 2 and 0 or 1
end```

to

```function Druid:CombatRole()
return 0
end
```