Free WoW Fish Bot Auto Discussion

In reply to Kaiko: [Hey guys 😃, for what fish are you going for to make gold?]

for me, going for dragonflight fish of all kinds (really the islefin dorado, greent quality fish) so get lures for that and make a macro for it in the bot. You can also get common quality fish (2 kinds that people always buy for cooking) and you can get the darkmoon faire packs (dont open the packs since the cards inside are random) as well as the recipes in a bottle that have different recipes that you can sell (though they sell for 50g at a vendor anyways so that is fine)

Kaiko

In reply to LawrenceOfAllLabia: [for me, going for dragonflight fish of all kinds (really the islefin dorado, greent quality fish) so get lures for that and make a macro for it in the bot. You can also get common quality fish (2 kinds that people always buy for cooking) and you can get the darkmoon faire packs (dont open the packs since the cards inside are random) as well as the recipes in a bottle that have different recipes that you can sell (though they sell for 50g at a vendor anyways so that is fine)]

Yeah, I tried the iselfin today. But got only one 😅. What lures I have to buy and were to get them?

Kaiko

can´t put any accessories on, i think i´m to low lvl? i have the draconium fisherfriend like you told me. the bot was running for i think an hour.

XeNoN

In reply to LawrenceOfAllLabia: [yeah I have made 750k gold so far just from fish auction house]

u botting on your main account ?

nah my main account hasn't seen much action lately. Ive been in a love hate relationship with the game lol will join when a new expac comes out then something becomes too laborious and I quit