Free WoW Fish Bot Auto Discussion

ManuBro

Hello, I bought the premium bot, and I wanted to know if the multiple fishing option is compatible with the mount selling option.

jsbos

In reply to ManuBro: [Hello, I bought the premium bot, and I wanted to know if the multiple fishing option is compatible with the mount selling option.]

Yes, should work.

urking

I've never used electron for automation. Dabbled in python and C# automation apps, quite intrigued to get it working from the build

urking

Cheers! I noticed there an option to use nut.js instead of sendkeys. Have you found nut.js is superior and sendkeys is in there for legacy? I had several build issues pointing at sendkeys when i attemped to build earlier on laptop

jsbos

In reply to Zurking: [Cheers! I noticed there an option to use nut.js instead of sendkeys. Have you found nut.js is superior and sendkeys is in there for legacy? I had several build issues pointing at sendkeys when i attemped to build earlier on laptop]

eventually will move the bot to nut.js because of linux and macos support, keysender is great for windows manipulation in Windows and generally has more friendly API

if I open a second desktop and load the bot and wow there, and then run the bot and switch back to my regular desktop then it auto switches back to the second desktop. I assume using an actual VDI would make most sense here, but wondering if this can work with the Win 11 feature

illecron

probably a silly question but I'm just getting started with this and I'm wondering if I need to be in windowed mode

jsbos

In reply to illectron: [probably a silly question but I'm just getting started with this and I'm wondering if I need to be in windowed mode]

Either Windowed or Fullscreen (Windowed)

jsbos

In reply to LawrenceOfAllLabia: [can you specify which folder to move into root of bot to allow old version settings to work on new version?]

Use Open Cache, then once back and there will be **app** folder, open it, and there should be **config** folder in it.

ah I see thank you! I found a few app folders so I got confused, thank you!
C:\Users\[USERNAME]\AppData\Local\\[BOT FOLDER NAME]\app-683.25.851\resources\app\app\config