Free WoW Fish Bot Auto Discussion

jsbos

In reply to dannluo: [as a new for this app, can some one give advice, because after i press the button 'Start', nothing happen]

do you get some error in the log?

In reply to Nico_Sama

hmm I started it at 6:30am before I left for work, and just got back home and it's still going from when I left it (7:18PM here). Does disabling auto logout override this 8 hours logout? Or are you saying this is supposed to be built-in

Nico_Sama

I've watched it do it's thing for a longer period of time and it logs out and logs in every now and then according to the settings

been using the bot now for a couple weeks. average 7-8 hours per day. Right now though I am going on 15 hours just leaving my laptop on the whole time while i use my desktop pc for other stuff

Normally my humanistic action is going to the auction house to sell the fish after a few sessions just to break the suspicion of being in one spot the whole time

Nico_Sama

I see, well, if it works then it works I guess. I've read that session times play a role in getting the hammer but I guess there's more to it.

Nico_Sama

For me it's 8 hours and I'm using the extra gold to diversify my gold income that way I can move on to something that is not risky and I think I figured it out

dannluo

In reply to jsbots: [do you get some error in the log?]

Srry to miss your message yes got problem, as u se here
the fish zone check as green, but when i click start , nothing happen, and here is my setting
the charactor does not cast fishing

here is the error message on console
20:41:33] [WIN1] Casting fishing...

[20:41:37] [WIN1] Looking for the bobber...

[20:41:37] [WIN1] Can't find the bobber, recast.

[20:41:37] [WIN1] Sleeping for 4037 ms.

[20:41:41] [WIN1] Casting fishing...

kindly need your help