Free WoW Fish Bot Auto Discussion

Groovio

Hi. Is it possible to send any other commands through telegram except the ones that are already present?
Like can I ask it to show my bags? Thanks.

jsbos

In reply to Groovio: [Hi. Is it possible to send any other commands through telegram except the ones that are already present?
Like can I ask it to show my bags? Thanks.]

It's not possible yet, but might add this in the next updates.

Noreaga-Kanki

Hello! I just download it and gave a try and it was working fine on TB pond, however, when i went to Ratchet to fish, when I caught the fish, it doesn't click on the fish and put them in my inventory

dannluo

In reply to jsbots

<@236883422977589249> Hi when i turn on the filter function, there is an exception, can you pls advice

jsbos

In reply to dannluo: [<@236883422977589249> Hi when i turn on the filter function, there is an exception, can you pls advice]

Strange. Just checked and the language data file works and is downloaded as expected. Have you tried to reinstall the bot?

dannluo

In reply to jsbots: [Strange. Just checked and the language data file works and is downloaded as expected. Have you tried to reinstall the bot?]

Hi,ya have try but it kind of strange. if I toggle module to vinilla it can be download successfully. but no under Classic. it only work with Filter when i toggle back to classic module😆.so no ideal what?exactly happen. i still get a solution then anyway.thank you very much ya

HaeYoFace

ive used auto fish in the past i recently came back to HC classic and am trying to use the bot it casts applies lures and casts but id say about 98% of the time the fish get away its like its not right clicking the bobber correctly or something

jsbos

In reply to HateYoFace: [ive used auto fish in the past i recently came back to HC classic and am trying to use the bot it casts applies lures and casts but id say about 98% of the time the fish get away its like its not right clicking the bobber correctly or something]

Do you use the last version?