Free WoW Fish Bot Auto Discussion

jsbos

In reply to xulnv: [so what might be wrong if it's not detectin movement of other person who came?]

is detection zone set correctly?

jsbos

In reply to xulnv

<@266922163884392448> have you tried to increase sensitivity and decrease interval, like sens: 950 and interval 0.5? Also, try to make the zone smaller and test. If I remember correctly the size of the zone has impact on the sensitivity. Dm me a screenshot what your detection zone looks like.

In reply to jsbots

<@236883422977589249> the buy me a coffee place said to ping you for supporter rank so idk if this is what it ment or if theres an actual way to do that?

jsbos

In reply to Frozensock/Reyou/Pietro: [<@236883422977589249> the buy me a coffee place said to ping you for supporter rank so idk if this is what it ment or if theres an actual way to do that?]

Yep, this is the way. Gave you the role.

Chris

Anyone have any issues with autofish not applying lures? I'm open to suggestions. I'm using a 10 min lure and have a delay of 10,000ms. I need the lure to fish in the zone I'm in so when it doesn't apply the bot fails completely.

jsbos

In reply to Chris: [Anyone have any issues with autofish not applying lures? I'm open to suggestions. I'm using a 10 min lure and have a delay of 10,000ms. I need the lure to fish in the zone I'm in so when it doesn't apply the bot fails completely.]

Do you use Filter?

jsbos

In reply to Chris: [No, I'm handling that with an addon called junkfilter]

How long the loot window is stayed opened during this filtering?

Chris

From what I understand junkfilter doesn't activate until there are only x number of open slots left in the bag.

Chris

It applies it to begin with then after 10 minutes it doesn't seem to reapply. It errors out with " fishing skill isn't high enough for this zone". Then it obviously can't find the bobber and the bot stops.

jsbos

> fishing skill isn't high enough for this zone
The bot can't throw such an error, it seems related to the game. The bot just presses the assigned key for lures.

> I did have auto loot on, would that cause the problem?
No, it's just in the game itself if the loot window is opened during lure application it just stucks, and that was the issue with the bot when using Filter and that bug was fixed.