Free WoW Fish Bot Auto Discussion

jsbos

In reply to Kaiko: [hey people =), can i use the bot in one window and use my computer normally?]

nope, it uses hardware simulation, so you won't be able to use your mouse and keyboard.

Groovio

In reply to Kaiko: [for how long do you guys let the bot do his job alone? 🙂]

I use it for 7-8 hrs and then rest it for 7-8 hrs... almost like human behaviour. Also try and move my fishing location every 2-3 days 🙂

In reply to Kaiko: [for how long do you guys let the bot do his job alone? 🙂]

I have been doing it for the past week for at least 7 hrs per day. Some days I will leave my pc on overnight. Making a killing in the AH from this

Kaiko

In reply to LawrenceOfAllLabia: [I have been doing it for the past week for at least 7 hrs per day. Some days I will leave my pc on overnight. Making a killing in the AH from this]

what are you fishing for the ah?

In reply to Kaiko

<@337655710760435714> the green ones net the most (islefin dorado). Going for around 150g each right now. People are so eager to buy that fish that I can put 70-100 on the AH for 150, per day

and the other 3 common quality fish you get (the 2 used for fishing, and the 1 used for fishing buff) can be about 1-2g each so that is like 300g each per fishing session

Kaiko

Auto log out and outo login did not work for me this night. Failed to logging in. Any ideas what I have to change?

Kaiko

In reply to LawrenceOfAllLabia: [and the other 3 common quality fish you get (the 2 used for fishing, and the 1 used for fishing buff) can be about 1-2g each so that is like 300g each per fishing session]

What do you mean, u use the 2 for fishing?

Kaiko

In reply to LawrenceOfAllLabia: [<@337655710760435714> the green ones net the most (islefin dorado). Going for around 150g each right now. People are so eager to buy that fish that I can put 70-100 on the AH for 150, per day]

Can you tell me were you are fishing and what lure you using for this? I can’t find a guide to this.

In reply to Kaiko: [What do you mean, u use the 2 for fishing?]

said the wrong thing there, but the temporal dragonhead and thousandbite piranha are the 2 used for **cooking **which is why those sell a lot