Free WoW Fish Bot Auto Discussion

In reply to Kaiko: [Can you tell me were you are fishing and what lure you using for this? I can’t find a guide to this.]

not using a lure. I have a draconium fisherfiend for a fishing tool, and 2 fishing accessories (doesn't really matter on the stats). As for location, go to tyrhold and go to the point on the map. You will see a small pool on the left side of Tyrhold (beneath the Revival Catalyst NPC). While this pool itself is a good spot, it is quite noticeable. Instead follow the water from there and go down one waterfall. You will find a spot that is much less noticeable and you can position yourself on a rock there to fish

Kaiko

Do you know why logging back in did not work for me? In the morning I read, that I have to write a code

Kaiko

In reply to LawrenceOfAllLabia: [not using a lure. I have a draconium fisherfiend for a fishing tool, and 2 fishing accessories (doesn't really matter on the stats). As for location, go to tyrhold and go to the point on the map. You will see a small pool on the left side of Tyrhold (beneath the Revival Catalyst NPC). While this pool itself is a good spot, it is quite noticeable. Instead follow the water from there and go down one waterfall. You will find a spot that is much less noticeable and you can position yourself on a rock there to fish]

Thank you a lot 🙏🏻😃. Unfortunately I’m only lvl 31 and can’t go to the dragonislands for now 🥲

jsbos

In reply to Kaiko: [Do you know why logging back in did not work for me? In the morning I read, that I have to write a code]

What language your game is in? Change the interval to 1m and check what happens during logging out and where exactly the issue occurs.

Kaiko

I think the problem was the authenticator from battle.net . I deleted it. I will give it a try when I’m at home later 🤓🙏🏻

Kaiko

In reply to LawrenceOfAllLabia: [not using a lure. I have a draconium fisherfiend for a fishing tool, and 2 fishing accessories (doesn't really matter on the stats). As for location, go to tyrhold and go to the point on the map. You will see a small pool on the left side of Tyrhold (beneath the Revival Catalyst NPC). While this pool itself is a good spot, it is quite noticeable. Instead follow the water from there and go down one waterfall. You will find a spot that is much less noticeable and you can position yourself on a rock there to fish]

Good morning :). Are you fishing the expensive fishes in those „fishing swarmes“? Or just in normal water? The fishing swarmes do spawn away, how does this work with the bot ? 🤔 do they respawn at the same lokation?

In reply to Kaiko: [Good morning :). Are you fishing the expensive fishes in those „fishing swarmes“? Or just in normal water? The fishing swarmes do spawn away, how does this work with the bot ? 🤔 do they respawn at the same lokation?]

Morning! I do not go to fishing swarms since that would more likely draw attention to me from other players. I only do normal water.

Not sure if the bot detects swarms but that would be a question for jsbots

Kaiko

In reply to LawrenceOfAllLabia: [Morning! I do not go to fishing swarms since that would more likely draw attention to me from other players. I only do normal water.

Not sure if the bot detects swarms but that would be a question for jsbots]

Yeah, yesterday I saw a player standing beside me and lookibg at me 😵‍💫. Lucky enough that I saw it and began to move on the water 😅. So the expensive fishes do spawn outside this fish swarms, too?

In reply to Kaiko: [Yeah, yesterday I saw a player standing beside me and lookibg at me 😵‍💫. Lucky enough that I saw it and began to move on the water 😅. So the expensive fishes do spawn outside this fish swarms, too?]

if you are in dragon isles, the green quality fish are sought after for cooking. Recommend to buy some fishing lures for that specific fish. Right now they are going for about 130g per fish, and you can get probably 80-100 of that fish just from the spot I have been in (but I leave my pc on for like 7 hours while it does this)

Kaiko

Nice, now I have to get to lvl, so I can travel to the dragon isles 🥲.
Yesterday I was very lucky and got the pet fish wich is worth 35.000 g 🤗

Kaiko

In reply to LawrenceOfAllLabia: [if you are in dragon isles, the green quality fish are sought after for cooking. Recommend to buy some fishing lures for that specific fish. Right now they are going for about 130g per fish, and you can get probably 80-100 of that fish just from the spot I have been in (but I leave my pc on for like 7 hours while it does this)]

We’re can I get these fishing lures? 😃

jsbos

In reply to 𝘾𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙧𝙮: [does this bot work with rust?]

not sure, haven't tested it. If it's exactly the same as in wow then should.