General Chat

lxgnd

YO JSUT A BIG SHOUTOUT TO ALL WHHO HELP MAKE CodeDeception ROLL OUT GREAT VIDS. FROM CREATORS TO EDITERS GOOD FN JOB GUYS

Araeder

Hy guys for a dd build can I use the pasive keystone welling of creation no? I mean the more life a monster have the more dps I deal is that right?

PrinceN1

In reply to _Prince_: [hey guys can someone pls help take a look if im doing toxic rain build correctly?]

<#768982680989466626> pob link

Raiel

In reply to MorbidAngel: [Hello! I am wondering if there is a way to contact/send a message to a build creator on the website? Thanks]

It is but there are many more people who can help besides the content creators.

MorbidAngel

In reply to Raziel: [It is but there are many more people who can help besides the content creators.]

How? And yeah but I am following this build exactly, and it says "This is how to play it without any ubers" but I have ubers and I want to know if I should change anything or not

Raiel

In reply to MorbidAngel: [How? And yeah but I am following this build exactly, and it says "This is how to play it without any ubers" but I have ubers and I want to know if I should change anything or not]

Which can be answered by really anyone familiar with the build not necessarily the content creator. Also <#768981677367754762>

Raiel

In reply to MorbidAngel: [Aaah okay I didn't realize this was for all games, I only have D4 showing]

<#781618376648687626>

Phanasicus

Hi guys this is about the cow level. I've read everything but I'm a little confused about what I read. I have the metallic fragment. My question is if I wait 7.7 days and go to a different area and farm 666 More Cows if it will be back to a guaranteed drop at that point?

Raiel

In reply to Phantasticus: [Hi guys this is about the cow level. I've read everything but I'm a little confused about what I read. I have the metallic fragment. My question is if I wait 7.7 days and go to a different area and farm 666 More Cows if it will be back to a guaranteed drop at that point?]

<#768981677367754762>