General Chat

Caleko

In reply to JensK01: [neither my d2 or d3 account works there. but they work if I use them in d2 and d3planner.]

It's a CodeDeception account, or you can use Discord as the top button describes. This is NOT your Blizzard D2/D3 account information.

SilenAssassin

In reply to JensK01: [if i click on "pin this page" I get that "sign in" message.]

Yes, these are different authentication systems. D3 planner existed before CodeDeception incorporated it into the website. New tools are directly integrated with the planner but old tools are not.

This can be remedied by you creating a website account, and creating a support ticket with your planner account name/email and site account id (found in user settings) so we can merge the accounts for you.

JensK01

In reply to SilentAssassin: [Yes, these are different authentication systems. D3 planner existed before CodeDeception incorporated it into the website. New tools are directly integrated with the planner but old tools are not.

This can be remedied by you creating a website account, and creating a support ticket with your planner account name/email and site account id (found in user settings) so we can merge the accounts for you.]

thanks. afterwards, I keep all saves in d2 and d3 (profiles/builds)?

SigmaVal

Hello CodeDeception-Team,
It would be great to have an overlay for games example PoE since Guides are written very good and are fairly complex. Like this players do not need to switch out of the game and can solve issues with AutoHDR on Windows.

SigmaVal

In reply to DataStorm

Thank you <@175120837316313089> and <@280457316229185546> but a second Monitor is out of the question. (Space Limitations) Already have a 32 Inch Monitor 😉 (Ill try to simulate a second screen as PiP maybe that can help...)

Haukmoon

If you have an ultra wide going above your monitor with your second is nice. I did this to save desk space for projects. Or there are some what look to be a nice small second screens that you could put below. Or always just use a tablet if you don’t need to copy paste.

Dudo

hello, i did my ball lighting AoZ injured build the same as it is on CodeDeception but all my resist are not at 70%, light, poison and shadow are on 52%. Did i do something wrong ?

Sepp0

Hello everyone and happy new year. Just a quick question: when Last Epoch channels will pop out? Thanks!

Caleko

In reply to Sepp0: [Hello everyone and happy new year. Just a quick question: when Last Epoch channels will pop out? Thanks!]

Add your Last Epoch role in <id:customize> questions.