General Chat

Vihar

In reply to Neosid: [could you please make a bug report then the devs have a chance to look at it]

seems like it works in incognito mode, so some extension in my browser is interfering with the page. Tried disabling stuff but could not get it to work though, but nevertheless, it seems it's not an issue with the page itself (aside that it loads a lot of )

Neosid

In reply to Vihar: [seems like it works in incognito mode, so some extension in my browser is interfering with the page. Tried disabling stuff but could not get it to work though, but nevertheless, it seems it's not an issue with the page itself (aside that it loads a lot of )]

right lol. what does it load bud

Vihar

In reply to Neosid: [right lol. what does it load bud]

I meant content, ads and tracking from external providers and such.

Neosid

In reply to Vihar: [I meant content, ads and tracking from external providers and such.]

so ur taking about "" every provider for **free** services has to do in order to survive - i see.

Vihar

In reply to Neosid: [so ur taking about "" every provider for **free** services has to do in order to survive - i see.]

When something is said to be free, your data is the price. It's not about CodeDeception though, almost every webpage does this. Although I can't accept why the page does not work properly, if I disable eg. external tracking providers. But that's not the topic to be discussed here.

JensK01

what does "pin this site" in d2 and d3planner? site is fixed so that scolling the mouse-wheel isn't annoying anyone?!
I do have a d2 and d3 username/pw (or account). Sounds like i need (to create) a CodeDeception account to use "pin this site"?

Neosid

In reply to Vihar: [When something is said to be free, your data is the price. It's not about CodeDeception though, almost every webpage does this. Although I can't accept why the page does not work properly, if I disable eg. external tracking providers. But that's not the topic to be discussed here.]

no offense but given your short history here you seem to enjoy to talk about things you dont understand. your interference on a technical level you cannot comprehend with websites will always cause them to not be working as intended sir.

Neosid

In reply to JensK01: [what does "pin this site" in d2 and d3planner? site is fixed so that scolling the mouse-wheel isn't annoying anyone?!
I do have a d2 and d3 username/pw (or account). Sounds like i need (to create) a CodeDeception account to use "pin this site"?]

I would ask you to record your issue and seek help via ticket from our devs Jens.

Vihar

In reply to Neosid: [no offense but given your short history here you seem to enjoy to talk about things you dont understand. your interference on a technical level you cannot comprehend with websites will always cause them to not be working as intended sir.]

If you want people not to be offended, don't talk offensively to them.

I am not interested making history here, just came to report a bug for the second time, which turned out to be a failure on my side. Judging someone based on the number of comments is your fault though. First time I mentioned this bug, someone said it's really a bug and your team is working on it and that's all.

I understand enough to troubleshoot other websites so that they work properly but 1) it's not necessary 99% of time 2) I'm not invested enough to spend much time to troubleshoot CodeDeception.

Neosid

In reply to Vihar: [If you want people not to be offended, don't talk offensively to them.

I am not interested making history here, just came to report a bug for the second time, which turned out to be a failure on my side. Judging someone based on the number of comments is your fault though. First time I mentioned this bug, someone said it's really a bug and your team is working on it and that's all.

I understand enough to troubleshoot other websites so that they work properly but 1) it's not necessary 99% of time 2) I'm not invested enough to spend much time to troubleshoot CodeDeception.]

appreciate your feedback, have a nice day.

Caleko

But the logical assumption would be that it will keep a link to that specific page in your "pinned pages", in the upper right?

JensK01

it seems that Caleko answered my question what "pin this page" does.
I have a suggestion: fix the site at d2, d3 and d4planner with one button click (to make it centric) to enjoy the planners more.
using mousewheel up/down makes me crazy since because there are 2-3 scroll bars in one planner.
the picture shows 2 blue scrollbars (for planner) and one in dark-grey (right side, it is for the browser).
If one or both blues are at top and I continue to use mousewheel up then the whole site goes up (planner is not centric anymore).