General Chat

PikiP1ki

How to download this character for single player use ? What i dont understand here, or is it even possible ?
edit: must be possible but i just feel stupid, i dont find out how

eo1904

In reply to PikiP1ki: [How to download this character for single player use ? What i dont understand here, or is it even possible ?
edit: must be possible but i just feel stupid, i dont find out how]

it actually isn't possible, sorry

PikiP1ki

In reply to Teo1904: [it actually isn't possible, sorry]

Oh, i tought its possible but im good with d2runewizard then 🙂

Bonu5Si3

Is the website working? I am getting a error when going to https://codedeception.com/
An issue occurred
Failed to read the 'localStorage' property from 'Window': Access is denied for this document.

JensK01

in d2 -> tierlist -> terror zone leads to 404 error. some ppl have reported this in d2 chat/section here.
edit: seems fixed now!

JensK01

the site works if you click "terror zone" from "hot topics" but you get a 404 error if you go from tierlist -> terror zone.

Bonu5Si3

In reply to SilentAssassin: [That's an issue with your browser, which browser are you using ?]

Edge, should have known better. Working fine on Firefox. Thank you!

SilenAssassin

In reply to Bonu5Siz3: [Edge, should have known better. Working fine on Firefox. Thank you!]

We use local storage to save some settings on the page. I added a check that checks whether or not it's enabled. But there are plenty of guides out there on how to enable local storage for CodeDeception including the article I linked earlier 🙂

RiSiNG

In reply to Tripolarbear

<@122461213136257024> I was looking at getting into 80% deli farming as a profit strat and was wondering what kind of build would work best for that... I was looking at you CF champ and then potentially taking that to transition into the LS Champ... But I don't have a ton of time to play, can't invest 100s of divs, etc... anyone have any suggestions? I built a trickster, currently level 85, but don't love it...