General-ENG

Karass

In reply to CornveliousDaniel: [who is using it for rotation]

i don't remember his name. but he said he uses it for retail

Xab3r

In reply to CornveliousDaniel: [this is basically weakauras on steroids?]

yeah, initially that was kinda the idea. I was going to implement event<>action similar to how WeakAuras does it.
This works quite well for things like automatic potions, buff alerts/reactions and any other kind of "reactive" stuff. But this approach gets exponentially harder with increased number of conditions, that is where scripts come into play. It is very important to "feel" that moment when you better switch to scripting capabilities, otherwise you'll just drown in dozens of conditions.
I'll release new feature called behavior trees(https://discord.com/channels/636487289689866240/668842459425538069/1163235360038473818) in about 2-3 weeks, they should work brilliantly for rotations and any other kind of things with complex conditional logic.

Xab3r

this is a sneak peek of how they look like (ui is still in development and will definitely change)
already impemented features include:
- behavior tree is just another type of aura. It is stored just like any other aura, could be exported, imported, distributed as part of a pack, etc
- you can specify when to evaluate the tree - by timer, when linked auras has changed(HP became lower than 40%) or when one of linked conditions have changed(in one of the nodes value of linked aura have changed meaning that it may be wise to re-evaluate everythin) or combined
- you can use any nodes like sequence, ifthenelse to build logic, the state and current execution route will be highlighted for better understanding
- you can use ANY action/trigger that are already exist in eyeauras. They will serve as inputs to nodes, e.g. there is an Action node, which can run some actions. And any conditional node can get it's value from any aura (which will check you HP level, for example)
- you can extract some value from any aura action/trigger, e.g. you'll be able throw in node, which will read closest enemy position from Machine Learning Search trigger and set to to some variable. In all following nodes you'll be able to access that variable and, for example, shoot at the enemy if your cursor is close enough. This will be great fro aimbotting
- you can use C# functions/methods in it's full capabilities, i.e. every node is literally a small C# program with ANY functionality you'll decide to throw in

Xab3r

Released 5691 in Alpha channel (Settings => Update channel). This newer version contains embedded CVAT Automatic Annotation Tool, which is a program, that is expected to be used in conjunction with ML Search Trigger to get more from machine-learning.
https://wiki.eyeauras.com/en/CVATAAT/getting-started

Starting with ML is hard and at the same time capabilities which it provides are unmatched, so I want to bring as many new guys into it as possible, CVATAAT is one of the steps - it makes process of training models much-much easier.
Also it has built-in automatic annotations (which can use older version of model to annotate new images), so you'll get good-enough model much faster

Please feel free to ask any questions about it.

In reply to Xab3r: [yeah, initially that was kinda the idea. I was going to implement event<>action similar to how WeakAuras does it.
This works quite well for things like automatic potions, buff alerts/reactions and any other kind of "reactive" stuff. But this approach gets exponentially harder with increased number of conditions, that is where scripts come into play. It is very important to "feel" that moment when you better switch to scripting capabilities, otherwise you'll just drown in dozens of conditions.
I'll release new feature called behavior trees(https://discord.com/channels/636487289689866240/668842459425538069/1163235360038473818) in about 2-3 weeks, they should work brilliantly for rotations and any other kind of things with complex conditional logic.]

This will be very cool to see in action then as i know many people already use a pixel rotations tool

linqse

You know that YouTube has a pause button, right? It's useful for following along step-by-step. 😂 The spacebar is also a shortcut for pausing. 😉 And yes, if you're watching a guide in Russian, you can use subtitles and translate them into your primary language. I don't see any problems with that. Or you want read it on e-book reader ? :DDD

Xab3r

In reply to CornveliousDaniel

there is no black magic -such as “I will show it video on fishing an it will be able to fish”. We are years away from this. What you can do is use that video to train model to detect state(e.g. “ready-to-pull”) or find some object on a picture (e.g. “fish is in this spot on a screen”) or even train it to distinguish walkable terrain from non-walkable

Xab3r

after you’ll get the model you will still have to put together a bunch of auras or scripts to use model and build an actual fishing logic

Xab3r

Prepared a page https://wiki.eyeauras.com/en/CVATAAT/why-use-ml
It has some information about potential use-cases of ML and comparison of different modes

Xab3r

In reply to CornveliousDaniel

I'll look into it, but as of now, most of these "I will AI generate you something!" are a steaming hot garbage, which works good only on a pre-prepared scenarios