General-ENG

Xab3r

yeah, tried it. It literally just captures screenshots when you click on something and combines them into a slideshow 😄

In reply to Xab3r: [I'll look into it, but as of now, most of these "I will AI generate you something!" are a steaming hot garbage, which works good only on a pre-prepared scenarios]

well this chick programmer was showcasing it on her youtube channel and it seemed very simplistic

In reply to Xab3r: [yeah, tried it. It literally just captures screenshots when you click on something and combines them into a slideshow 😄]

yes exactly sometimes simple is better

illone

Hi, I am new here, is it possible to create a Path of Exile bot with the program, that can open a map and play the map by itself?

Xab3r

In reply to illone: [Hi, I am new here, is it possible to create a Path of Exile bot with the program, that can open a map and play the map by itself?]

it's not a simple task and will involve C# coding, this is how steps would look like:
1) Add WebUI overlay, which will be serving as a main part of your bot. It will be basically a program running inside EyeAuras which will draw minimap, show settings to user, etc
2) Train a segmentation model using ML - take 100-200 screenshots of a minimap and mark areas which are passable, this will be used for movement purposes. Configure ML Search trigger to process minimap.
3) Train another model which will track enemies. Possibly the best way is find health bars on a screen.
4) Throw in color searches/image searches/ml searchers which will gather current state of character - skills, health/mana, etc
5) In your WebUI overlay you'll be able to access all triggers configured (minimap, skills, health, etc) - now you will be able to write logic in C# which will do the actual movement, clicks, target selection, etc
Done

The main profit of doing it in eyeauras is that you potentially can skip A LOT of code which you'll have to write otherwise (machine learning inference, input simulation, anticheat protection, image capture and processing, etc), but it will still require writing C# code and some technical skills

Xab3r

Theoretically, after I'll add behavior trees, amount of code you'll have to write for such a bot will drop drastically, but we'll see it in practice closer to end of the year

HomHeHum

In reply to Xab3r: [Theoretically, after I'll add behavior trees, amount of code you'll have to write for such a bot will drop drastically, but we'll see it in practice closer to end of the year]

How long until we can have presets generated based on ai commands to generate the tasks at hand, i guess there is already record steps option?

Xab3r

In reply to Khobadan: [Quick question, if i add 2 images search to an aura, is it possible to define if it's "and/or" somewhere ?]

bunch of ways, the simplest is to set it in aura triggers section, in the top right corner

Xab3r

there is a way to configure it, but I would stay out of it - the overall configuration becomes very complex and error-prone. This is one of key reasons why I am expecting that most users will start using behavior trees for such cases - priority is a built-in feature of trees, you just drag the node higher or lower than another one and that way you're changing the order of evaluation

Xab3r

yep, probably this weekend I'll post guide about annotation tool and how to train model for an aimbot with it