Gid-Communication

DeNi

From December 13, 11:00 a.m.–January 4, 11:00 a.m. PST the fabric of Sanctuary will be altered every 24 hours, revealing a new gameplay modifier via the in-game Message of the Day that will last for the next 24 hours. The 22 Nights of Terror holiday event can be enjoyed in all online game modes except for Classic Diablo II.

Powerful loot, a dash of terror, and a new surprise to experience each day awaits you in Sanctuary this holiday season. Go forth in glory!

Happy holidays!
-The Diablo II: Resurrected Team

Found a bug. Bot attacks summons. Especially tries to attack any resurrected summons including the new cows that follow from today's Christmas daily challenge.

Blemmin

Hi folks, just heard about this bot. Is it still active/safe? The last time I botted in Diablo was with Etal in D2, which was free. If I'm paying for a bot, I want to know if it can do all the things Etal used to do. Is there anywhere I can read about all of its functions/limits?

LoGIxO

In reply to Sliont: [If you have win 10 1909, then it should also work on laptop]

Only Need this Version on Laptop or on Pc to, to use it?

DeNi

I recommend not do any bots today for these 24 hours you are given -100% Resist

maybe nm runs i quess

creaivefuures

another story: just so everyone understands how bad the bot resellers and whitelabels are. i was a lifetime member of codedeception in 2015. they provided temp keys and stole my money. dont buy from them.