Gid-Communication

Blemmin

In reply to creativefutures: [another story: just so everyone understands how bad the bot resellers and whitelabels are. i was a lifetime member of codedeception in 2015. they provided temp keys and stole my money. dont buy from them.]

All I hear is how everyone is a scammer and don't trust them and don't buy from them, but how are we supposed to trust this discord when there's no free trial, no season 5 confirmed update, no writeups of the specific functions/setup, etc etc etc

Back in the hayday of botting, Etal was free and it could do absolutely anything you wanted it to. Also regularly updated and safe.

Now we're supposed to fork over $40 when the seller can't even answer basic questions/provide text manuals/prove that the bot works by allowing a 24 hour free trial etc?

It just seems like there's no good trustworthy source for a botting program these days

Blemmin

I really want to bot, and would happily pay $40/month to do it, but a free trial is very reasonable to ask for just to confirm the legitimacy before buying

Benji2505

But we as a community are proof that everything works well. and if you look for functions here on discord you will find everything.

In reply to Blemmin: [All I hear is how everyone is a scammer and don't trust them and don't buy from them, but how are we supposed to trust this discord when there's no free trial, no season 5 confirmed update, no writeups of the specific functions/setup, etc etc etc

Back in the hayday of botting, Etal was free and it could do absolutely anything you wanted it to. Also regularly updated and safe.

Now we're supposed to fork over $40 when the seller can't even answer basic questions/provide text manuals/prove that the bot works by allowing a 24 hour free trial etc?

It just seems like there's no good trustworthy source for a botting program these days]

This is probably the best place to get GID Bot. It may take a while for some things to get done but I expect that. Don't forget Diablo 2 isn't as popular as it was back in the early 2000s. Not as many people dedicated to the game. Plus bot programs are extremely difficult to create. I wish I knew how to code.

In reply to smallfox_gid

<@422189950688034819> definitely is the guy to go to if your interested in getting as key. Prices aren't bad especially the 5 character one.

Blemmin

In reply to LeonardoTurddler: [<@422189950688034819> definitely is the guy to go to if your interested in getting as key. Prices aren't bad especially the 5 character one.]

"2023.9.27 GID price special update :
same multi licence can use on different pcs
one pc can use many multi licence

1month session 1xLicense =26$
1month session 5xLicense =28$(multi)
1month session 10xLicense =55$(multi)
1month session 15xLicense =84$(multi)

season5 specific 1xLicense =52$
season5 specific 5xLicense =56$(multi)
season5 specific 10xLicense =110$(multi)
season5 specific 15xLicense =168$(multi)

prefer usd usdt and fg (fg price not good you can choose usd usdt)
1usd=190fg @everyone"

Having a hard time understanding which price list applies. We're season 5, so that would be $56 for 5 clients?

Blemmin

In reply to Deniz: [but there is lack of supporters to guide us yes]

Which would be fine if free... But when you're paying monthly, reliable service is expected

In reply to Blemmin: [Which would be fine if free... But when you're paying monthly, reliable service is expected]

season5 specific 1xLicense =52$ is one time payment