Gid-Communication

In reply to Blemmin: [So what kinda stuff do I need to do to set up the bot to avoid detection?]

Follow the install exactly. The most annoying part is making sure you disable you ANTIVIRUS and FIREWALL. You also need to make sure the processes are not running in the background.

Then you should be good to go. Don't run the bot 24/7 that will increase your chances for detection. Utilize the scheduler to set times to run the bot.

Blemmin

It would just be nice if the install was a detailed written guide instead of a YouTube video with no verbal guidance

Blemmin

I'm pretty much decided that I'm in for season 6. Prob gonna do 5 legit since I already found a zod and a 20/18/10 anni 😎

In reply to Blemmin: [And you can adjust all of that? What do you recommend for a time between games?]

Yeah you can adjust all of that. I stick usually try and run at least 5-15 minute games depending on the MF locations I select.

creaivefuures

In reply to Blemmin: [All I hear is how everyone is a scammer and don't trust them and don't buy from them, but how are we supposed to trust this discord when there's no free trial, no season 5 confirmed update, no writeups of the specific functions/setup, etc etc etc

Back in the hayday of botting, Etal was free and it could do absolutely anything you wanted it to. Also regularly updated and safe.

Now we're supposed to fork over $40 when the seller can't even answer basic questions/provide text manuals/prove that the bot works by allowing a 24 hour free trial etc?

It just seems like there's no good trustworthy source for a botting program these days]

having a free trial doesnt prevent you from being scammed. its useless. other bots had free trials and they were scams. they had real keys from real bots but were scams. if you dont want to take the risk then dont take it. the devs dont owe you a trial. if you want a free bot go to etal or whatever bot you are talking about and use that. a trial does nothing and they dont need you to run a trial to have confidence to buy a sub. the point of the post was not to be a point for someone to piggyback off of and complain about getting free because there are scams out there.

Blemmin

There's most certainly a purpose to a free trial and I'm far from the only one to ask about it. But thanks for your input. Cheers, happy holidays