New People Chat

MIXOW

hey any advice how I can fix that - I have 2 active tokens and it works with 2 accounts but now Iam getting like this message after starting nn "Connecting...
Error, 2/1 NilName Sessions in use!"

Ark

I'm trying to get setup to run all this stuff but this is the first time I've tried any thing like this. I commute 2 hours a day and work 10 hour shifts 5-6 days a week and I just want something that keeps me relevant to be able to actually enjoy the endgame sod or cata content. I don't even know where to start with the unlocker or program. Is there anyone that I could get with to help?

Bambo

In reply to Ark

Reading <#965894217941532683> and <#962373101532905572> will give you a good idea <@229385149442293760>

Ark

I'll check it all out, really want to get into it. Ive only managed to have enough time to get a toon to level 16 so far in SoD Im just getting further behind each day.

Neor

In reply to Ark: [I'll check it all out, really want to get into it. Ive only managed to have enough time to get a toon to level 16 so far in SoD Im just getting further behind each day.]

If u follow the guide step by step .. then you’ll be bottling in no time 🙂
Don’t skip anything 😄🎄

ianshammer

having trouble getting it to mail, it dosnt seem to want to send mail, is there anything fancy to do, or could it be its just to poor to start so since it cant mail everything it mails nothing?

Erunak

<@321415390293000192> brother can u help me i dont know how to download this i bought the bot but i have no idea what to do

jüpï

In reply to Erunak: [i just bought it and i download it and the download thingy is white cant open can u help ?]

Get ur rank with /rank here
Then read the <#965894217941532683> <#962373101532905572> or video giudes in baneto site

llllllll

instead of using NORO rotation, how can i set my own rotation? Baneto loaded NORO rotation automatically and i can not edit rotation.