New People Chat

whoi

Quick question, might be silly. I've been out of the botting scene since MoP. Been thinking about getting a new account and setting up a gold grind character for SoD. How does it look to keep my main safe nowadays in case that account gets caught?

JoDogg

Hi, quick question for SoD: If i have 5 mining enchanted on gloves, can i somehow change so that it mines nodes accorindgly? its skipping truesilvers right now even tho i can mine them.

Bambo

In reply to JoDogg: [Hi, quick question for SoD: If i have 5 mining enchanted on gloves, can i somehow change so that it mines nodes accorindgly? its skipping truesilvers right now even tho i can mine them.]

Yes we can try to fix that. Pm me please

sanli

Hello, i am having trouble logging in , in game, i verified my detalis 1 milion times...it just says that they are wrong

Bambo

In reply to santli

<@1199303071533113355>change your pw in the website codedeception.com/app/signup/wow to only numbers

Bambo

In reply to Raykar: [Does anyone know how to force the bot to engage with neutral mobs in self made grinding profiles?]

are they grey? like did you outlevel them?

In reply to Bambo

<@341913942924460036> does UseItemOnNpc only try to use the item on the targets defined in the profile? Because I'm finding it spams the item on npc it's engaged with rather than a defined quest target

Bambo

In reply to JimmyRustle: [<@341913942924460036> does UseItemOnNpc only try to use the item on the targets defined in the profile? Because I'm finding it spams the item on npc it's engaged with rather than a defined quest target]

I will go through your list soon. Its not forgotten