New People Chat

jüpï

In reply to giankr: [Good morning. I have completed all the steps to get the windows version started. But whenever I launch the game, nothing happens, eventually both executables close on their own]

Get ur rank first with /rank command

Vahir

Thanks. After a bit of setup I got things running. Wow, this thing is nice. It automatically detected my class and selecting a profile was just a few button clicks. Now I just hope it continues to run correctly...

Enki

It says I have 1 session but 0 active sessions on baneto? How do I activate it? "Select amount of sessions you want efter merging or splitting", wtf is that?

Rasin6

In reply to Enki

<@220187241794764813> Spliiting is meant to split up your license which usually is 1 x Bot (30days) . The Splitting allows you to make for example 2 x Bots (15 days each) out of it. To do that you have to pay a small Fee (which gets subtracted from your time)

Enki

In reply to Rastin6: [<@220187241794764813> Spliiting is meant to split up your license which usually is 1 x Bot (30days) . The Splitting allows you to make for example 2 x Bots (15 days each) out of it. To do that you have to pay a small Fee (which gets subtracted from your time)]

aah okey , but how do I activate my account then? 😮 It is no active session now

Enki

plus it says when I start the Noname.exe "Invalid NilName License key!", but I mean I have a Nilname basic license key in the text file