Support

СИМП

no fix of it as of yet? i know when i started this char everything worked fine, it even casted crusader strike when i set the rune

СИМП

and nothing should be interupting it, but atleast as a workaround having the highest rank always trained will fix it it seems, at least for pallys.
maybe also might help to know this to find the actual issue

FDK

I click to start driver driver but nothing happens, maybe my PC does not support this driver? I don't have Windows Defender and so on..

SLlol

I just had an issue with these drivers, it seems like it's an issue related to windows (either the built-in antivirus is deleting the driver, or it's a windows version issue)

FDK

In reply to TSLlol: [I just had an issue with these drivers, it seems like it's an issue related to windows (either the built-in antivirus is deleting the driver, or it's a windows version issue)]

I don’t even know, do you also have a Logitec mouse?

SLlol

What I did to get it work was completely reinstall windows, use Sericoncept's windows defender disabler download in the <#1083288963088920586> channel, then manually disable Windows Defender, then update windows and it finally worked after 2 days of trying lmao

FDK

In reply to TSLlol: [What I did to get it work was completely reinstall windows, use Sericoncept's windows defender disabler download in the <#1083288963088920586> channel, then manually disable Windows Defender, then update windows and it finally worked after 2 days of trying lmao]

ok, maybe I'll try that too. are you using windows 11 or 10?