Waiting Room

hoky

In reply to Shacked: [If I'm mainly just wanting to get this for rotations in groups and solo, what should I purchase?]

Hi!

Fake Rotation - this does perform high-end PvE rotation, so if you wanna parse, go for this.
From what you have described, you need GTBot.
You can grind, gather, multibox (but you need 1 unlocker 1 gtbot sub / account) and it has a built in combat rotation, which is not for parsing but more than enough for killing and doing group content.

hoky

In reply to Krosis95: [im interested " Dungeon Crawler Bot " paying via paypal or skrill if possible]

Please create a ticket at<#1131900027455934634>

hoky

In reply to lao: [Does these bots work on sod?]

Most runes that is required to level, grind, gather is supported already and devs are focus on SoD. Keep in mind that questing is not fully functioning because most of you prefer grinding over questing anyway. Its easier, gets you gold and saves your quest for lvl 25 where you can get even more gold since you are level capped.

Senkod

In reply to Thoky: [Please create a ticket at<#1131900027455934634>]

i have to buy just the bot or other software to run it?

hoky

You have to buy the unlocker which makes the bot to be able to do its thing and the GTBot itself. Without the unlocker the bot wont work.

Obi

In reply to Thoky: [You have to buy the unlocker which makes the bot to be able to do its thing and the GTBot itself. Without the unlocker the bot wont work.]

GT launcher right?

Shacked

In reply to Thoky: [Hi!

Fake Rotation - this does perform high-end PvE rotation, so if you wanna parse, go for this.
From what you have described, you need GTBot.
You can grind, gather, multibox (but you need 1 unlocker 1 gtbot sub / account) and it has a built in combat rotation, which is not for parsing but more than enough for killing and doing group content.]

Thanks!

Baniarna

Hey yall! Im new to all of this so apologies in advance if its been asked/spammed about before, and if so, just please direct me to the right location of finding the info!

I saw a few post up that the bot could be used for parsing, is this true even at SoD lvl 25 gameplay aswell? (I know i know, classic andy cant press the only 2 buttons there are haha) But im still curious! Thanks

L

In reply to Ltdash: [ANyone know why the bot is making my frames tank to like 2 fps and does nothing on the herbing profile]

yes