Waiting Room

hoky

In reply to donk: [Is there loaded profiles for the gt bot that will level/quest for me from 25-41 in the new SOD phase, and is there a profile for wsg or will I have to map my own?]

As far as I know there is no questing profile prepared for next phase.
Most people lvl with grinding cause it was more efficient so I would assume this is going to be same thing next phase.
There are a lot of premade grinding profiles for leveling 25-41.

Wsg: There is a default route/pathing but you can always add your own custom mesh , which is also recommended, since it makes your char run on unique path, not on one thats used by many players.

donk

In reply to Thoky: [As far as I know there is no questing profile prepared for next phase.
Most people lvl with grinding cause it was more efficient so I would assume this is going to be same thing next phase.
There are a lot of premade grinding profiles for leveling 25-41.

Wsg: There is a default route/pathing but you can always add your own custom mesh , which is also recommended, since it makes your char run on unique path, not on one thats used by many players.]

Do the grinding profiles go for a certain level or xp grinded then move onto a different zone or do u have to move zone to zone